Frequently Asked Questions
- Members age 21 and over are permitted to bring up to 6 guests per membership (not per member) per visit.
- Members under 21 years old are permitted to bring up to 2 guests per membership (not per member) per visit.
- All guests must enter with a member, and the member must be present for the duration of the visit.
- Members are responsible for the actions of their guest(s).
- The guest fee is as follows:
- Monday-Friday and Sunday: $10.00 before 5:00pm
- Monday-Friday and Sunday: $5.00 after 5:00pm
- Saturday: $12.00 before 5:00pm
- Saturday: $7.00 after 5:00pm
- On peak attendance days, guests will be limited or prohibited.
- Please note that the HHRC guest policy is subject to change without notice to accommodate members and maintain pool safety.
HOLIDAY GUEST POLICY - Guests will not be permitted during the following holiday weekends:
- Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday May 28 - Monday May 30, 2022
- Independence Day Weekend: Friday July 1 - Monday July 4, 2022
- Labor Day Weekend: Friday September 2 - Monday September 5, 2022
FAMILY FUN DAY GUEST POLICY - Family Fun Day is a members-only event; therefore, guests will not be permitted.
Yes, outside food and drink is permitted at the pool. You can even bring your cooler. However, we DO NOT permit any glass bottles or containers.
The pool is open in the event of light rain. However, at the first sign of lightning or thunder, the pool will be evacuated* and remain closed for 30 minutes after the last observed lightning or thunder event.
*Patrons should leave the pool and the surrounding area. Seek shelter inside the main building, or in a fully enclosed metal vehicle with the windows up.
No, while Huntington Hills residents receive a discounted membership, non-residents may join the HHRC as Associate Members. *Please note the HHRC may limit the amount of memberships offered per season or decline membership based on previous policy violations.
The HHRC offers the following discounts subject to verification. Discounts offered on both resident and non-resident Membership options.
Active Duty Military: A 50% discount is offered when the primary adult on a Single Membership or one of the primary adults on a Couple or Family Membership is Active Duty Military. *Discount subject to verification via Military ID.
First Responder: The HHRC offers a 10% to Fire and Police First Responders. In order to receive the discount, the First Responder must be the primary adult or one of the primary adults on the Membership.
If you qualify for any of these discounts, please contact the Membership Chair, Jen Dupler prior to application submission email@example.com.
No guest passes are permitted without a member.