THE 2022 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE IS CLOSED.
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS:
New for the 2022 season, membership applications will be processed in the order noted below. The HHRC strongly encourages applicants to submit membership applications and payment immediately regardless of when they are scheduled to be processed - we do not recommend holding on to the application and payment. The HHRC will hold the application and payment until it is time to be processed, per the schedule below.
- March 1 - March 10: Memberships for Huntington Hills residents will be processed (both new and returning members who are HH residents). Resident membership applications postmarked after March 10 will no longer be given priority and will be processed in the order they were received. Memberships are not guaranteed. Residents who move into the neighborhood after March 10, please contact the Membership Chair, Jen Dupler, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss new residency verification.
- March 11 - March 20: Memberships for Legacy Members who have held a membership for 3+ years within the last 5 years will be processed. Legacy membership applications postmarked after March 20 will no longer be given priority and will be processed in the order they were received. The HHRC will stop processing applications once maximum capacity is reached. Memberships are not guaranteed.
- March 21 - March 30: Memberships for previous members will be processed in the order they were received. The HHRC will stop processing applications once maximum capacity is reached. Memberships are not guaranteed. If there are memberships available after March 30, memberships will open up to new members.
- After March 30: New membership applications will be processed in the order they were received (if there are memberships still available). The HHRC will stop processing applications once maximum capacity is reached. Memberships are not guaranteed.
Membership to the HHRC is open to both residents and non-residents of Huntington Hills. Non-residents are considered Associate Members of the pool and pay a non-resident fee in addition to the basic membership fee. All prospective members are required to complete a Membership Application and undergo information verification. *Please note the HHRC may limit the amount of memberships offered per season or decline membership based on previous policy violations. If a member is found to be bringing in patrons who are not on their membership and not paying as a guest, that membership will be revoked. If a member/applicant is found to have provided false information on the membership application, that membership will be revoked.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS WITH BASE COSTS
- Single $263: Admits one named individual 12 years of age or older with parental/guardian consent
- Couple $300: Admits two named Adults residing in the same household
- Family $365: Admits two named Adults and their dependent children (up to 26 years old) residing in the same household
- Non-residents must pay a non-Huntington Hills resident fee of $55 per membership, per season.
- All new members are required to pay a one-time application fee of $53.38.
- Please note that babysitters, extended family members, friends, and others are not included in the Membership.
ADDITIONAL FEES AND ADD-ONS
- Applications received after May 1 are subject to the late application fee of $25.
- Babysitters 16 years of age and older may be added to a membership for $100. A babysitter add-on must come with a named child on the membership whom he/she is babysitting. Babysitters must be added at the time of initial application.
- If you babysit children under the age of 12, you may purchase an add-on membership (must be a named child) for $100 per child. An add-on child must come with a named adult on the membership. Child add-ons must be added at the time of initial application. Maximum of 2 child add-ons without prior approval.
REFUND POLICY - Membership fees are non-refundable. Only in the event of extraordinary circumstances, and upon approval of the board, may a refund be approved.
The HHRC offers Active Duty/Full-Time Military a 50% discount if they are the primary holder of the membership. Fire and Police First Responders receive a 10% discount if they are the primary holder of the membership. In order to receive discount, you must provide proof/verification.
Membership chair: Jen Dupler, email@example.com
2022 GUEST POLICY
- Members age 21 and over are permitted to bring up to 6 guests per membership (not per member) per visit. ID verification may be required.
- Members under 21 years old are permitted to bring up to 2 guests per membership (not per member) per visit.
- All guests must enter with a member, and the member must be present for the duration of the visit.
- Members are responsible for the actions of their guest(s).
- The guest fee is as follows:
- Monday-Friday and Sunday: $10.00 before 5:00pm
- Monday-Friday and Sunday: $5.00 after 5:00pm
- Saturday: $12.00 before 5:00pm
- Saturday: $7.00 after 5:00pm
- Guest fees may be paid with cash or credit card (with $1.00 convenience fee).
- On peak attendance days, guests may be limited or prohibited.
- Please note that the HHRC guest policy is subject to change without notice to accommodate members and maintain pool safety.
HOLIDAY GUEST POLICY – Guests will not be permitted during the following holiday weekends:
- Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday, May 28 – Monday, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day Weekend: Friday, July 1 – Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day Weekend: Friday, September 2 – Monday, September 5, 2022
FAMILY FUN DAY GUEST POLICY – Family Fun Day is a members-only event; therefore, guests will not be permitted.