2021 MEMBERSHIP SALES AND ADD-ONS HAVE ENDED
Applications for the 2021 Season are now closed. We are no longer accepting applications, add-ons, or waitlist applications. Thank you for your understanding.
Membership Levels, Pricing, and Add-ons
Membership to the HHRC is open to both residents and non-residents of Huntington Hills. Non-residents are considered Associate Members of the pool and pay a non-resident fee in addition to the basic membership fee. All prospective members are required to complete a Membership Application and undergo information verification. *Please note the HHRC may limit the amount of memberships offered per season or decline membership based on previous policy violations.
Membership Levels with Base Costs*
*Non-residents must pay a non-Huntington Hills resident fee of $55 per membership
*All new members are required to pay a one-time application fee of $53.38.
- Adult $213: Admits one named Adult to the HHRC
- Couple $250: Admits two named Adults to the HHRC
- Family $315: Admits two named Adults and and their dependent children ( up to 26 years old) residing in the same household.**
**Please note that babysitters, extended family members, friends, and others are not included in the Family Membership. We do offer add-on options for babysitters and additional children.
Additional Fees and Add-ons
Any add-on must come with a primary member.
- Applications received after May 1 are subject to the late application fee of $25
- Babysitters 16 years of age and older may be added to a membership for $80.
- If you babysit children 12 years of age and younger, you may purchase an add-on membership (must be a named child) for $80 per child. Maximum of 2 child add-ons without prior approval.
The HHRC offers Active Duty Military a 50% discount if they are the Primary Holder of the membership. Fire and Police First Responders receive a 10% discount. *In order to receive discount, you must reach out to the membership chair, Jen Dupler, directly at email@example.com.