Pool Rental Information
The Huntington Hills Recreation Club (HHRC) is available for rent to active members in good standing. Pool rental is restricted to Friday and Saturday from 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Scheduling is handled at the pool office and must be done with a pool manager. Rental agreements are available at the pool office. Rental agreements are subject to Trustee approval and subject to the availability of the pool and lifeguard/management staff. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel a rental agreement. Visit the Events Calendar to view available dates.
Pool Rental Fee: $35.00 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours. A deposit is required at the time of the rental application/agreement ($70.00 deposit for a 2-hour party and $105.00 deposit for a 3-hour party). Check or cash required for deposit (credit card not accepted).
Lifeguard/Management Fee: Leasee must hire a minimum of 2 lifeguards and may be required to hire up to 4 lifeguards depending on party size. A manager/assistant manager will be required for large parties. Lifeguards and management must be paid directly and separately at the completion of the event at the following rates:
- Lifeguard: $11.00
- Manager/Assistant Manager: $15.00
- 1-50 attendees: 2 lifeguards
- 51-100 attendees: 2 lifeguards + 1 Manager/Assistant Mgr.
- 101-150 attendees: 3 lifeguards + 1 Manager/Assistant Mgr.
- Depending on availability of guards, a manager or assistant manager might be assigned to your party regardless of party size.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be made in full if rental is cancelled with a full 7-day notice. Cancellations made without a full 7-day notice (for any reason) will be charged a one-hour pool rental fee ($35.00). Additionally, cancellations made without a full 7-day notice are required to remit payment to the lifeguards/management for the FULL length of the rental agreement.
Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather AFTER a party has begun, the remaining balance of pool rental hours will be refunded; however, the lifeguards/management must be paid for the FULL length of the rental agreement.
Pool Rental Policies:
- All HHRC's rules and policies apply. HHRC reserves the right to eject attendees who violate the rules and policies.
- Parties with attendees under 18 years of age must be adequately chaperoned.
- Leasee agrees to leave all grounds in an orderly and clean state. Leasee is responsible for all damage to HHRC's property.
- Music played during a private event must adhere to the pool policy regarding inappropriate language being prohibited.
- Members must wait 2 weeks between submitting each rental application if planning to submit multiple rental agreements.